Friday, April 07, 2006

Two most deadly things in the world.

I have added a `two most deadly things in the world blog`. If you would like to look at it please click on the BAMF link under links. But, if you are the least bit faint of heart, please do not click on it. You have been warned. And yes....they`re real, all three of them.

In other news, I have also add Joe`s site.
As well as the Dude Comics site. This site was created by my friend Clayton and...umm..well..yah, relates to life in Homer. Just make sure you start the comics from the beginning and don`t worry if you don`t understand it..a lot of it is well.....personal ;).
I also added Mikes Comic strip as well. It`s a good look as to what goes on inside the mind of Mike.....(a work in progress.

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick! This is your cousin Tammie and your Aunt Kathy in Texas. Aunt Jenny was kind enough to send me a link to your blog and I've enjoyed looking at all the pictures and reading your thoughts. Aunt Kathy was over tonight and I showed it to her as well. Hope all is going well with you and it looks like you are having a good time. Take care!

Aunt Kathy says she enjoyed the visit with your mom and dad despite the circumstances. We even had a chance to boil some crawfish and they sure were good!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Nobodyhearsyou said...

Hey it`s really good to hear from you Tammie and Aunt Kathy. I am glad that you are doing well. I sure would like to return to Texas soon. I miss my family and the good food! Well, thanks for leaving a comment and keep in touch. :)

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI this is Lara Croft I guess Im out of the job rescueing sacred items from evil doers since you seem to be doing such a good job!!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Nobodyhearsyou said...

Yah, that`s right!! Stay back you scorpion woman!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home