Saturday, April 01, 2006

BaraBara. Kinda random..but here are some more pics! :)

Ok, so again, just read or look at these pictures from the bottom up..it might make a little bit more sense. Well..it MIGHT.....these pictures are a little scattered because Chung has about half of my pictures on his computer...so these pictures are of the bigging of my Japan trip and the end......so the middle is kind of missing :). In any case. I will add more when I get the chance. Also, I am a little low on time so I won't write much about these pictures now..I will later though..don't worry! :)


Electronics!!




Akihabara...electric city in Tokyo...


OMG IT`S GOING TO EAT THE NAUTILUS!! QUICK!! HIT THE ELECTROCUTION BOTTON!! ..ok ok, so this was um.....raw Ocotopus...I think...that I found for sale in the Ueno District of Tokyo if I remember correctly.


Tokyo Emperial Palace...it had cool guard guys that never moved...really, never moved..I stared at one for about 30 minutes...he didn`t budge or anything.


Me.


The famous Harajuku....sorry..no pics of Harajuku girls ....yet ;)..ehh..you have to ask me for those!


A Giant buda!! You could even go inside! This was in Kamakura near Tokyo.


And a Cool Lanter thing inside an alcove. Also in Kamakura.


Sakura...yes....SAKURA!! HOORAAYY!!!


As well as a temple in Kamakura.


Tokyo!! THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!! Cyber Punk FTW!! All of the red lights you see blink at random intervals so it was very cool!


An old Japanese style Kitchen that I saw inside a temple.


An Alien.....no seriously...if you know what this thing is..please tell me. We found it on the beach....


The beach in Takayama. This beach was cool because somehow the waves created perfectly circle holes in the rocks. They looked like perfect, natural hotsprings..but they wern`t very hot.


The inside of the Very old Japanese house we stayed at in Takayama.


Where the house was located...this is a very famous picture as there are a lot of ricefields with houses scattered in between them. If you get the right light, all of the rice fields reflect the sun and it looks like a bunch of mirrors. It was really pritty.


The Old house we stayed in. It rocked! This house used to be the house of a government official and could house up to ...well, I forgot but something like 30 people or so. It still had the old sliding paper doors, and the beatifull woodwork inbetween rooms.
A very BIG temple in Takayama. As well as Chies brother Hiroshi. What an awsome guy. He really showed us a good time and was very nice to us! I am very thankfull for him.


Kanazawa-Jo...or Kanazawa Castle.


A Shrine in Fukuoka. This shrine is the Daizaifu Shrine. Which is a famous area in Fukuoka. In fron`t of the shrine is a long street with lots of little stores and famous MOCHI (Well, I guess you could call it mochi..)!!! YAY!

The veiw from the Kawamotos second Home. Very beautifull. I will climb that mountain someday! And yes...in the lower left hand corner of this picture is Joes Home in Japan, Also with a great veiw!

Anyways, the trip was great and a LOT of fun! I went to soo many different places it was an absolute blast..I am thinking about trying to map it all out and use something like Power Point to present it...but that probobly won't be for a while. I will add more information on what I did later on when I have more time. If there is anything that you really want to know, or see..just lemme know..leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll see if I can explain it, add more information about it, and maybe even more pictures. So just let me know! Thanks!!

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful trip! Pictures almost make me feel as if I was there.
WE maight get a little bit of snow tonight and tomorrow. The Northern Lights are suppose to be active tonight, but I can't seem them for the clouds.
It that time of year where the days are getting longer!
Love you
Grams

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikosan it is good to see the great pictures you take and gives the living room travelers a sense of really being there!!
Captain Janeway

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Nobodyhearsyou said...

Yah, I like your house Joe. Great location! I bet it makes you kinda ..umm...homesick huh? Glad you like the pictures....hopefully I will be adding more soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home