Saturday, December 24, 2005

So, there was a big blizzard the other day. It was pritty crazy. So, I took some pictures..the camera didn't really pic up all the snow..but I think you can still get the idea. I had to walk back to the dorm by these two cars. The snow there was up over my waste.
I went to the top of the observation tower here on campus. The wind was really really strong and loud up there. It was howling and making all sorts of crazy noises. Anyways, those lights arn't really green...its just the setting I had the camera on. I was trying to pic up as much light as possible. I enjoyed it though, in fact, I slept REALLY well that night, all huddled up in my nice warm blankets listing to the wind. It was cool.



In any case, we have a lot of snow now. I can't wait to go snowboarding!! YAY!! I'm also really going to try to gow snowmobiling..but I don't think that will ever happen. LOL. The only downside is that I can't ride my motorcycle..but hey, I can live for two months without it right?

4 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nick,
i was wondering why your picture isn't you? hope you had a wonderfull christmas and new year. Im having fun here in the snow less Homer with your parents and mine.
have fun and keep at it
sarah

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Nobodyhearsyou said...

It is me...can't you tell? I just got a nose job, and change my hair style...and life has been pritty ruff yuh know, so I decided to go with the whole goth look.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Nobodyhearsyou said...

Oh yah, thanks for leaving a comment, kinda takes a long time to upload these pictures, and without comment, I start to loose insentive to upload anything :).
So, thank, appreciate it!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie the Cat & Miki would love to romp in the snow with you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home