Friday, April 13, 2007

A couple more

I wanted to add these pictures to the last post, but wasn't able too. So, I'm adding them now!

The most fearsome beast in the world! Watch it! She bites!!!!




This was last Halloween. Told you I was a Samurai!



A bunch of Japanese came from Kushiro to share at some of our schools here in Fairbanks. I got the chance to meet them and then we all went out to dinner. After that, whenever they had free time we would all hang out. We went and saw the Aurora etc. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed spending time with them. They also seemed to enjoy visiting with my friends and learning more about Alaska/USA. I hope someday I get to go to Kushiro and say hi to them again! (there were many more then just in this picture....but many of them were asleep when we took this picture ^_^)

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's MIKII!!
I am very happy to see you can blog again, and recover from all "taihen" things. Glad you will come back to Japan with hope!
We wait for you in Kyushu!
See you soon, Chie

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures more please of Japan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home