Thursday, April 05, 2007

Alaska!!

Hello everyone. I'm doing good and I finally decided to start adding some more pictures to my blog. Sorry it has been so long. I hope you all enjoy!

I have pictures of ALASKA!!! YAY!!!! Ok, so most of these pictures are from Homer Alaska, my hometown. These first two pictures is just one of the things that Homer is Famous for.......EAGLES!!!!!!!! These two eagles were in our backyard just chillin on a tree. I digiscoped them! I rock!













During Christmas Break I decided I wanted to go snowmachining....so I did! It was a lot of fun, and it was a beautiful day and George and I had a good time.....I payed for it later though...ah well. It was worth it.

This was later that day. While the sun was setting. I took this picture from sitting on my snowmachine.

The next two pictures were all taken from my fron't yard.

Another thing Homer is Famous for... MOOSE!!! MooooOOOOOoo....Hey, why isn't the plural of Moose Mees?
Durning Thanksgiving break, a few of my friends came down from Fairbanks and we had a big thanksgiving dinner! It was really good and we had a fun time. Hopefully everyone can come back during summer and we can all go fishing.Another picture of Homer....the clouds reflected the setting sun and lit up the whole sky.....even though it looks kind of dark in the picture..it really wasn't.
The end of the road....literaly......Yusuke and I traveled to Manly Hotsprings in his car, and this was the end of the Highway...it ends at a big river where there is a vast opening. It really felt like the end of the road. It was agreat drive there too. I would suggest it to anyone who has a few extra hours on their hands. Good scenery.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear congrats are in order! Great photos of the eagles, and the moose. Welcome back to your blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home